Articles about Texas Divorce & Family Law
This list of resources is short, but contains the major jumpsites for the area of Family Law. The Gold standard article on Divorce in Texas is How a Texas Divorce Case Works
- The American Bar Association Family Law Section— The ABA Family Law Section is the largest organization of Family Law attorneys in the world. Its policies, when approved by the ABA’s House of Delegates, often become the Law of the Land. The site contains information available nowhere else. This is their links.
- Best Lawyers in America–This site lists lawyers chosen by their peers as the Best. See our Attorney Profiles for more information.
- Divorce Magazine — This site has over 170,000 pages and regularly publishes Divorce Magazine, which has articles written for people who have concerns in the family law area.
- The Family Law Advisor/Divorcenet — This site has information about the divorce and family law of most U.S. jurisdictions, and many areas of interest to the public about issues in family law
- Findlaw — A good listing of resources all over the country.
- A HUGE national listing of law firms is here
- Law Firms around the Country with Excellent Websites in Family Law
Rosen Law Firm , North Carolina
Crouch Law Firm , Virginia
Harhai Law Office , Colorado
Schoonmaker, George & Colin, P.C. , Connecticut
- Certain legal resources compiled by the Dallas Bar can be accessed here and by Collin County’s leading techie Judge here
- Appraisal links are here CPA links are here.
- Legal resources compiled by an SMU law professor can be accessed here; law school info is here.