Deciding to divorce your spouse will likely be one of the most challenging decisions you make in your lifetime. The choices you make today can influence your future, which is why it is critical that you understand your legal rights as well as your options.
Whether you are considering ending your marriage or you suspect that your spouse may be, Raggio & Raggio, PLLC can help you learn more about how you can prepare for divorce and protect your assets.
Are You Considering Divorce? Learn About Your Legal Rights And Options.
Having spent decades helping men and women throughout the Dallas area in a wide range of divorce and other marital and family law matters, our Dallas divorce planning attorneys understand your concerns regarding divorce and asset protection.
We recognize that for many of our clients, taking the first step toward planning for a possible divorce is often the hardest. During a private meeting, one of our lawyers will meet with you to learn about your situation and address your concerns, including:
- What will happen to the relationships I have with my children? Will I be separated from them?
- How will my home and my other property be divided during divorce? How can I protect them?
- If I own a family business, what will happen to it? Can my ex-spouse still be my business partner?
- How long will my divorce proceedings last? How expensive is divorce?
- How will my prenuptial agreement factor into my divorce?
- When do I tell my spouse about my desire to divorce?
- What types of issues do I need to consider in a gray divorce?
- What records do I need to have?
In some cases, our clients have learned that their spouses have spent a long time secretly planning for divorce by putting aside small amounts of income and money from other accounts, selling assets and even moving property to new, undisclosed locations.
Although you may feel uncomfortable planning for divorce without your spouse knowing, we want to help place you in the best legal position possible to protect yourself if divorce is inevitable. This is especially important when you own high net worth property and business assets. Let us help you prepare for your future.
Making A Better Tomorrow, Today | Contact Raggio & Raggio, PLLC
We invite you to contact Raggio & Raggio, PLLC at (214) 880-7503 today to schedule a confidential consultation with our Texas asset protection attorneys. Our law office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Evening and weekend appointments can be arranged upon request.